Sunday, July 1, 2012

HONOR STUDENT IN JAIL. REALLY?

I have just seen this new story out of Houston and the first thing that runs through my mind is "what questions did the judge NOT ask?"  What is wrong with this case? and Where is the school?

I usually try to keep out of things, but this story does not make any sense, and when I was in law school my crimes professor told me that "law has to make sense", and this doesn't make any sense.  And worse, this girl has been scared for LIFE.

I realize that Texas is a very right wing state, but that is still not excuse for what has happened.  I have written to those who may be able to do something about this, but I am hoping that an attorney in Texas will appeal this matter and I am offering to help this girl on a pro-bono basis.  Did this judge realize how much his is destroying this girl's future?

There are a lot of kids who miss school and there are a lot of reason why.  My question is why did the school did not do something?   Where is the school?

I would sure like to talk to this judge..  he obviously is not looking at all the issues.

Here is that story, you decide what you think?

Honor Student Goes to Jail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for submitting your thoughts.