Thursday, September 15, 2011

TIME MANAGEMENT IDEAS FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS

As you prepare to get back into the swing of things at school, keep in mind and learn these time management skills. Ready? Get Set… PLAN!

First, Determine the answers to these questions:
What kind of person am I?

When are you most productive and when you need down time?
(Are you a morning or evening person and plan accordingly.)

What are my goals? (line your activities with your goals)

How much rest do I need and when is dinnertime?

How much sleep do you require each night? (You will be much more productive and alert when you are eating right and getting enough rest.)

What if I don’t finish everything I have planned to do? (Build catch‐up time into your schedule.)

Scbedule playtime? You need a balance between work and fun.

This will help you alot as you face the stress of the application season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for submitting your thoughts.