Saturday, August 31, 2013

FACEBOOK LOSES THE "LIKES" TO YOUR PAGE(S)


One our website, we noticed a few days ago that our likes dropped from what is now 903 to 59,,,,,  What happened.  We filed a complaint and after several discussions trying to clarify the issues, we got this message a few minutes ago

"We have received a lot of complaints regarding users losing their FaceBook Like count on their WIX site.

We have approached FaceBook regarding this matter and have asked them to look into it.

Please note that the FaceBook API is the engine that is providing the counter for your FaceBook Like button.  This applies to the FaceBook Like Widget from WIX, as well as using FaceBook's code to generate the Like counter using the HTML App.

If you are experiencing a loss in your FaceBook Like count for your site's url, then please contact FaceBook regarding this matter.

You can raise an issue with FaceBook by contacting the FaceBook Help Center here."

So hope they do  fix this issue.   As far as I am concerned,  Facebook is the worse place to try to contact anyone to talk about a problem.  They post all kind of messages and it is so confusing that I usually say "forget it".. but today, I am really sad--  and upset,  and I dont think this issue will get resolved!

So if anyone did like our page, and you are not there.. please LIKE us again!   I lost something that at least made me feel people saw me..  now I am dust in dirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for submitting your thoughts.